- Health-e Pro products are sold as Software as a Service (SaaS). Access to the software will be granted once payment is received. A Purchase Order is sufficient for public schools.
- Purchase Orders are accepted for initial purchase. Standard terms are Net 45.
- Late Fees: A monthly 1.5% Late Fee is assessed if payment is not made within the terms of the contract.
- If payment is not received within 30 days from the date of invoice, your access to use our software may be suspended. The fee to reinstate a software license, once suspended, is $500.
Purchase Orders are accepted in lieu of payment prior to service. Purchase Orders are legal contracts in the US and can be bought or sold.
- The smallest purchase order amount we can accept is $100.
- All purchase orders need to include contact information for a person at your organization. This contact information should include a person’s name, phone number, and email address.
- We cannot accept purchase requisition forms.
- We cannot accept purchase orders from outside the United States. All international orders must be prepaid.
- Partial payment of purchase orders does not relieve the Net 45 terms. An invoice, including all late fees and penalties, must be paid in full to meet the terms of the contract.
- By submitting a purchase order to us, you agree to meet all the terms listed here.
- The terms and conditions under which we accept purchase orders are subject to change without notice.