Payment PolicyTerms and Conditions
- Health-e Pro products are sold as Software as a Service (SaaS). Access to the software will be granted once payment is received. A Purchase Order is sufficient for public schools.
- Purchase Orders are accepted for initial purchase. Standard terms are Net 45.
- Late Fees: A monthly 1.5% Late Fee is assessed if payment is not made within the terms of the contract.
- If payment is not received within 30 days from the date of invoice, your access to use our software may be suspended. The fee to reinstate a software license, once suspended, is $500.
- Additional purchases can be made at any time during the contract.
- Software upgrades (additional modules) may be prorated for the initial term of the contract and require a contract extension of an additional 1 year unless already in a multi-year agreement.
Purchase Orders are accepted in lieu of payment prior to service. Purchase Orders are legal contracts in the US and can be bought or sold.
- The smallest purchase order amount we can accept is $100.
- All purchase orders need to include contact information for a person at your organization. This contact information should include a person’s name, phone number, and email address.
- We cannot accept purchase requisition forms.
- We cannot accept purchase orders from outside the United States. All international orders must be prepaid.
- Partial payment of purchase orders does not relieve the Net 45 terms. An invoice, including all late fees and penalties, must be paid in full to meet the terms of the contract.
- By submitting a purchase order to us, you agree to meet all the terms listed here.
- The terms and conditions under which we accept purchase orders are subject to change without notice.
Late Payments and Account Suspension
- Late Fees: A 1.5% Late Fee is assessed monthly if payment is not made within the terms of the contract.
- As soon as an invoice becomes past due, the account is then on credit hold. All purchases require payment in advance until the account is paid in full and in good standing.
- If payment is not received within 30 days after the due date, access to use the software will be limited. If payment is not received within 60 days after the due date, access to the software will be suspended and a $500 fee to reinstate the software will be assessed. The account must be brought current, including all fees, prior to regaining access to the software.
- Accounts more than 60 days past due may be sent to collections.