Water Walkers, Inc. is committed to protecting your online privacy when visiting a website operated by us. We do not collect and keep any personal information online from you unless you volunteer it and you are 13 or older. If you are under 18, please be sure to read this policy with your parents or legal guardians and ask questions about things you do not understand. Children under 13 should get your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission before giving out your e-mail address or any personal information to Water Walkers, Inc. or to anyone else on the Internet.
What Information Do We Collect?
For each visitor to our Site, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name. We collect and log the IP address of all visitors to the Site. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. IP addresses allow computers and servers to recognize and communicate with one another. We collect IP address information so we can properly administer our system and gather aggregate information about how our site is being used, including the pages visitors are viewing. This aggregate information may be shared with the subscribing School District. We will use IP address information to personally identify you in order to enforce our legal rights or when required to do so by law enforcement authorities. We also collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web pages, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
The information we collect is used primarily for the functionality of the Site and to communicate with you regarding such transactions and our products and services.
Do We Share the Information With Third Parties?
Information collected by us will not be shared with any third parties except as follows:
1. We may share information with agents or contractors who assist in providing support for our internal operations;
2. We may disclose information when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Site and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Site; and
3. We may disclose information to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Site.
4. We may disclose information to the contracting School District such as number of visits to the site and your contact information if you submit it via our contact form.
5. Our Health-e Meal Planner contains a feature known as the Manufacturer’s Marketplace. We may provide data to our Marketplace partners concerning your use of the Marketplace, the Health-e Meal Planner and marketplace products which you are using within your menus. Such information is restricted to identifying your district and public district contact information. No personal information will be shared.
6. We use Google Analytics to analyze site usage. Details about how the data is used are available at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of third parties with whom we may share information under this policy. This Site may also contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of such third-party sites and encourage you to review their privacy policies before providing any information to them.
Changes to Policy
How to Contact Us
The Site is operated by Water Walkers, Inc dba Health-e Pro.
Our postal address is
P.O. Box 124
Anacortes, WA 98221
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or email.
© 2003-2019 Water Walkers, Inc. This policy was updated on May 12, 2020..