Tustin Unified School District: Tustin, CA
Scrambled Eggs 20 pounds
Potato Rounds 20 pounds
Turkey Sausage Patty 36 patties
Shredded, Cheddar Cheese 9 pounds
Tortillas, 10” 220 tortillas
Salsa 6 pounds
Cumin Spice 3 tbsp
- Yields: 220 Breakfast Burritos
- Total Calories: 432.5 kcal
- Credits: 1.75M/MA; 2 WG, 0.25SV
- Spray 2- 400 pans with Pam oil. Place 2-5# bags of eggs in each 400 pan.
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degress, 25% moisture, cover pans with paper and foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stir eggs, return to oven @ 350˚ for 20 minutes.
- Place eggs in the warmer or start assembly.
- On 3 sheet pans put potato rounds. Bake in the oven @ 350° for 25 minutes.
- Put potato rounds in warmer. Put turkey sausage on a sheet pan & bake @ 350° for 8 minutes. Let cool down for 5 minutes , then chop into 1″ pieces.
- Set aside turkey sausage in a bowl. In an extra large bowl add Tri-Tators. Break them up with potato masher.
- Add eggs, bacon, salsa & cumin mix together until uniform. Heat tortillas for 2 minutes in the microwave, one pack at a time.
- Scoop filling for burritos with a #12 Scoop. Add # 40 scoop grated Cheddar Cheese to each burrito. Roll burritos, put pick-up tissue around each burrito.
- Wrap each burrito with foil. Refrigerate or heat to 140° and hold until service.