Customer Success Coach II
The Customer Success Coach II is responsible for guiding customers to the successful implementation of the company’s products. S/he must be service oriented, a good communicator and be able to recognize patterns. The CSC is empathic, responds well to problems, and is skilled at optimizing customer results using process oriented coaching skills, goal setting and industry best practices. S/he anticipates the needs of the customer, understands data and seeks to continuously improve the customer experience.
• Establishes a deep working relationship with each customer seeking to understand their needs and goals.
• Onboards customers and guides them in setting progress goals to become fully engaged with the products purchased.
• Provides timely responses to customer initiated contact and uses analytical skills to identify and resolve problems.
• Proactively contacts customers to assess engagement and make recommendations to further meet the customers objectives.
• Creates and maintains accurate data and records.
• Participates in Quality Assurance, training and testing of products.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrate knowledge of, and support for, the mission, vision, and values of the organization. Comply with corporate standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
• Degree in nutrition, business or related field.
SNS certification desired.
• CCSM Level 1 and 2 Certification* required.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a school nutrition menu planning role is required. Two years experience in a customer success role is desirable.
• Proven ability to organize and manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Familiarity with menu planning and menu planning software.
• Readily embraces change and new technology.
• Commitment to continuing personal development.
• Must be a proactive self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
• Proficient with computer software programs including CRM, Google Apps and Project Management software.
• Enjoy working with others and a strong team spirit.
• Current knowledge of the Federal School Meal Programs.
*Certification can be obtained during first year
• 10 Paid Federal Holidays
• 16 Personal Time Off (PTO) Days
• Home Office Stipend
• Health Insurance Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• 401k Plan
• Corporate Bonus