Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager manages sales of the company’s products and services within a defined book of business. Works as a team member to grow sales and build relationships. This position is the front-line contact between the company and the customer. The Regional Sales Manager reports directly to the National Sales Manager.
• Sell Health-e Pro products and services to prospective customers.
• Build strong relationships with customers, understand their business needs, and offer appropriate solutions.
• Provide feedback reports to the National Sales Manager regarding customer contacts, sales and opportunities.
• Assist the National Sales Manager in the planning, forecasting, and management of the sales territory.
Represent the company at trade shows and industry groups.
• Make daily lead calls. Follow up on opportunities in your pipeline. Perform basic relationship building on a daily basis.
• Provide demonstration of products via webinar or in person, as required.
• Record all sales activities in CRM software.
• Provide sales, pipeline, forecasting and other relevant reports on a monthly or as needed basis to the sales and marketing team.
• Two years of sales or customer service experience in the school food service industry. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Familiarity with menu planning and menu planning software is desirable.
• Readily embraces change and new technology.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• Must be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to learn and master software applications necessary for the role.
• Base salary plus commission
• This role is salaried exempt
• 10 Paid Holidays
• Paid Personal Time Off
• Home Office Stipend
• While this is primarily an inside sales position, some travel will be required for:
• Tradeshows as assigned.
• Annual company retreat.
• Customer on-site visits.