Ham and Cheese French Toast Sandwich
Anacortes School District: Anacortes, WA
Cinnamon Glazed French Toast 30 pieces
American Cheese 30 slices
Sliced Ham 15 slices
- Yields: 30 ½ sandwiches
- Total Calories: 321.9 kcal
- Credits: 2.5M/MA; 1.75WG
- Pull amount of glazed French toast out to thaw a day ahead.Place product in a single layer on a clean pan and keep in walk in overnight.
- Morning of, place a pan liner on a sheet pan, place french toast in 3×5 rows (15 per pan).
- On top of the first layer of French toast place 2 slices cheese, 1 slice of ham and top with other 15 French toast slices.
- Place in warmer for approximately 25-30 minutes or until temperature and melting is reached.
- Cut each sandwich in half on a diagonal and dust with powdered sugar.
- Serving is 1/2 sandwich.